Landmark Freehold Restaurant & ResidencesSuit Owner Operators, Investors and Developers
The iconic PANCHOS TEX MEX restaurant and ancillary residences is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
This terrific opportunity to secure a very successful freehold lifestyle business with a number of possible alternative uses.
- High profile location on the tourist route to the mountain resorts and waterfalls
- 3.35 Ha elevated land
- 250 seat fully licensed restaurant
- Picturesque dam and creek
- Level sites for further developments - Subject to council approval
- Minutes to M1 & Gold Coast
- Plus main residence - 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, study & pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Plus Cottage, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and study
- Plus Staff unit, 1 bedroom with 1 bathroom
Please refer to virtual link and Video tour above on first photo
Call Byron Glen on 0413 733 147 for full details or an inspection
Disclaimer: First National commercial has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Limited Interest Pty Ltd ATF FNC Trust t/a First National Commercial toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
|Floor Area||650.00 m2|
|Land Area||33500.00 m2|
|No inspections are currently scheduled. Contact the agent to arrange an appointment.|